AvStar Aviation Services, Inc. is taking advantage of today's economic climate to aggregate high-potential FBOs and MROs into a powerful brand that leverages technology, offers superior service and provides substantial returns.
- Focus on underserved business jet and turboprop segment - Frequent and Sophisticated users (average 400 gallon uplift) - Underserved by big chains
- Target smaller airports that this market segment uses - Addison (ADS) instead of Dallas (DFW) - Houston Hobby (HOU) instead of Houston International (IAH)
- Utilize rigorous site selection methodology to ensure that the acquisitions are successful
- Improve operations with the strategic use of technology
- Leverage economies of scale and buying power - Estimated fuel savings of 15-20% - Y1 margin improvement 15%, Y3 margin improvement 30%
- Build the dominant new brand in FBO management
- Analyze traffic trends at 500+ airports across U.S.
- Year-over-Year vs. Quarter-over-Quarter
- Growth over time
- Opportunities at 72 airports
- Correlate trend data with on-field FBO market analysis
- Competitive landscape: how many? how good?
- Is one of the big three/four on field?
- Competitive outlook: compete on price vs. services
- Evaluate local market for nearby opportunities (MMU vs. TEB)
- Evaluate candidates for operational improvement opportunities
- Many diamonds in the rough out there!
- Based on pipeline of deals under LOI and negotiation, initial capital needs for operations and acquisitions:
- Current: $6mm to close deals under LOI and near-term pipeline - Future Stages: Ability to deploy as much capital as institutional investors appetite dictates
- Acquisition currency a combination of cash, stock & sellers notes
- Superior Market Knowledge
- Valuations at Unprecedented Low Levels - Cash will Dominate the Market
- Proprietary Market Analysis Provides "Best Opportunity" Acquisition Blueprint
- Strategic Use of Technology Results in Successful Integration
- Management Team Skilled in FBO and MRO Acquisition and Management
Statements contained herein and the information incorporated by reference herein may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the "Exchange Act"). Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as, but not limited to, "may," "will," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "would be," "believe," or "continue" or the negative or other variations of comparable terminology. We intend such forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions applicable to forward-looking statements contained in Section 21E of the Exchange Act. Such statements (none of which is intended as a guarantee of performance) are subject to certain assumptions, risks and uncertainties, which could cause our actual future results, achievements or transactions to differ materially from those projected or anticipated.
Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events, or performance and underlying assumptions and other statements, which are other than statements of historical facts.
These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demands and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, and government regulation and approvals. AvStar Aviation Group cautions that assumptions, expectations, projections, intentions, or beliefs about future events may, and often do, vary from actual results and the differences can be material. Some of the key factors which could cause actual results to vary from those AvStar Aviation Group expects include changes in fuel and oil prices, the timing of planned capital expenditures, availability of acquisitions, operational factors or maintenance, the condition of the capital markets generally, as well as our ability to access them, and uncertainties regarding environmental regulations or litigation and other legal or regulatory developments affecting our business.
Our expectations, beliefs and projections are expressed in good faith and are believed to have a reasonable basis, including without limitation, our examination of historical operating trends, data contained in our records and other data available from third parties. There can be no assurance, however, that our expectations, beliefs or projections will result, be achieved, or be accomplished. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. We undertake no duty to update these forward-looking statements.